Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One Man, One Blog

For those that don't know, I was asked to start a fitness blog for The Boston Herald a few months ago. I have also been trying to keep up with this blog as well, and I have obviously failed miserably.

That being said, I have decided that it would be best to focus my attention on ONE blog only. I have been updating my blog on The Boston Herald much more often and feel that it would be in my best interest to not be the guy who has 15 blogs at the same time. Chicks just don't dig that.

Nonetheless, for the time being I will only be updating my blog there. Check it out here:

Step Up

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - Nice Blog. If you would like to incorporate fitness videos single ones or related lists to support a topic of one of your posts or widgets for your side bar, please check out Physicalfitnet.com