Saturday, April 21, 2007

The "New" Fitcast

I've been fortunate enough to be a part of The Fitcast twice. Once I filled in as an emergency replacement, where I made podcast history for the most "non-masculine" introduction ever.

I co-hosted a few weeks ago and totally redeemed myself. Here

Starting this week, I will be a permanent co-host on The Fitcast, along with Kevin Larrabee, Jimmy Smith, and Keith Scott. Kevin started The Fitcast a little over a year ago and it has grown into one of the most popular fitness related podcasts on the internet. To say I am excited for this opportunity is an understatement. Each week, we'll have a roundtable approach to the show where we dicuss anything fitness and nutrition related as well continue to have some of the most prominent people in the industry as guests. And I'll obviously take a few shots at Ben Affleck to boot.

So be sure to check in with The Fitcast website each and every week. You'll learn a thing or two.

No comments: