Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nice Legs?

I got a random e-mail from a female client of mine not too long ago and here's what it said:

"give me an example and/or a picture of a chick with really nice legs. My mind is drawing a blank."

Apparently my client and a friend of hers got into a little bit of friendly disagreement. Consider the fact that my client is a die hard Red Sox fan from South Boston, you DO NOT want to get into a disagreement with her.

Anyways, because my client is uber cool, she commented on how gross Amy Winehouse is. I have no idea who Amy Winehouse is (other than some chick from the UK who likes to smoke and sing country music), but this is the picture that my client's friend sent her saying: "I would kill to have legs that look like this."




What? You want legs that look like wet noodles? I've seen crack whores with nicer legs than this.

So being the nice guy that I am, I dug into my "nice legs" library and sent my client this picture:



This woman actually looks like she eats something and lifts weights (and she obviously has superb fashion sense...love the shoes).

Come on ladies. You have to agree, right?




No comments: