Monday, June 11, 2007

Some MoreTomfoolery

This is probably going to be my most random blog entry ever.

1. The Fitcast: we have added a new co-host in Jen Heath

To say that we're excited about having a female voice on the show is an understatement. We have also revamped the format and content of the show and the website. From now on there will be DAILY content on the website in the form of mini-articles/blurbs from all five of us. I will also be keeping a tally of how many guys attempt to get Jen's phone number. FYI fellas, you have a better shot of getting abducted by aliens AND getting struck by lightening than you are in scoring Jen's phone number.

Check out The Fitcast

2. Eric Cressey and I went to a good friend's wedding a few weeks ago and here are some random shots of how we rocked out. Thanks go to Anna and Katlyn for making sure our ties were on correctly.











3. I have the best girlfriend ever, Katlyn. I never thought I would find someone so perfect for me than she is. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she is truely my best friend.

4. Watch "Alpha Dog"......great movie. Sure Justin Timberlake is in it and he plays a ghetto superstar, but he does have some acting chops.

2 comments:

office exercises said...

Do you give her relentless criticism on how she needs to step up her fitness and nutrition programs? ;-)

Maki Riddington said...

Wow, kinda emotional there for a moment. :-)